Head of Marketing
Job level : Manager
Department : Marketing
Location : Singapore
Reporting : CEO
Overall job objectives : Responsible for the planning and execution of the Group’s marketing strategy.To support the business in across all products. The person is expectedto have strong marketing acumen which includes but not limited to:
- Customer lifecycle management and data analysis. Develop customer segmentation models for targeting and go-to-market.
- Funnel analysis and conversion matrix development to optimize spends against conversions
- Marketing and ad tech along with platforms and solutions for implementation, tracking and reporting
- Highly proficient in digital marketing and can lead and implement search, social and performance marketing strategiesDevelop fresh marketing and communication strategies for the business in areas of brand building but more importantly conversion.
- Strong research acumen to lead proposition development and concept testing structures, for new product launches together with product teams and research teams.
- A&P management and reporting, and agency management across social, media, digital and creative agencies.
- Event development and management experience is key to lead our own events as well as sponsorship-based ones.
- Conceptualise and implement the calendar of activities across all online and social media channels to lead traffic to business, drive conversion, customer retention and increase transacted basket size.
- Content creation to attract target audience - copy writes, ads, blog posts, etc.Kept abreast of the consumer landscape and market trends, to devise and execute a broad range of marketing and communication channels including conducting market research to determine market requirements when necessary.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of marketing.
- Identify cost efficiencies and optimizing Return on Investment (ROI) of marketing actions by measuring marketing activities.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure marketing efforts are well executed to support the business goals.
Be part of the UCARS team